Metal Roof Restoration | Metal Roof Coatings
You don’t have to settle for the costly, time-straining burdens of old roof tear-off and new metal roof installation! Roof coatings will rejuvenate your metal roof’s appearance and turn it into a cool, durable, rust-resistant, energy-efficient solution!
Metal Roof Coating Systems
Metal roofing systems are a popular choice for many commercial buildings. There are many advantages to a metal roof system. It is light weight and can be applied on a pitched rafter. Some of the down side to metal roofing is that over time it starts to rust and has many penetration points to leak from. Metal Roofing can be difficult to replace and leaves a structure very exposed during replacement.
Building owners and managers have great success using metal roof coating systems to restore metal roofs. Roof coatings allow the existing structure to stay in place and the business to continue running during restoration.
Contact Us Today
Save Up To 50% Over Traditional Roof Replacement
- Engineered for exceptional durability and tensile strength.
- Leading-edge elastic properties compared to competitors
- Resists strong wind, hail, solar deterioration & more
- Forms attractive, seam-free, energy-efficient top layer
- New membrane is white cool roof
- Reflects up to 85% of the sun’s heat
- Gives as much as 30% yearly A/C cost savings
- ENERGY STAR® & LEED Green Building certified
- Avoid liability involved with roof tear-off
- No need for tear-off to get project up to code
- They don’t count as another layer in most building codes
- No negative effect on building’s structure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What Kind Of Warranty Is There On Roof Coatings?
Will My Business Be Disrupted During The Process?
Will I Notice A Difference In My Utilities Cost?
Roof coating systems are white in color typically making them highly energy efficient and UV reflective. Most of our clients see a tremendous savings in their cooling costs through the warm months. Some of our roofing systems provide additional savings through the cooler months from added R-Value.
How Well Will My New Roofing Coating System Withstand Against Hail?
What Makes Roof Coating Systems Last So Long?